Saturday 7 July 2012

NEW PROMO PIC : 'kylie fashion' book

The next surprise from the K25 celebrations is a new book from Ms. Minogue, it will chart her 25 years in pop through her iconic looks and fashions (including behind the scenes images, rare archival photography, video outtakes, fashion sketches, designs and ephemera). Kylie had this to say about the release:

‘This book charts my relationship with some of the most talented people in fashion throughout my career. It makes me very proud to see gathered together all the great designers and houses I’ve worked with over the years. Looking through my personal archives has been a real trip down memory lane and it is the fashion that brings back moments and memories of the last twenty-five years. I can’t wait to share this book with the world.’

No comments:

Post a Comment