Friday 10 February 2012

NEW SINGLE ARTWORK : katy perry - part of me

so after unveiling the artwork for the 'teenage dream' re-release (which seems to be getting a really sour reception online...am i too easily pleased??), kitty purry has now released the new single's cover. the fact it sports a newer image of katy sparks a flicker of hope in my heart that 'the complete confection' will have a whole new photoshoot inside it's booklet *crosses fingers*. there has also been a complete overhaul on the type used on the re-release's cover. i like this, don't get me wrong, but to me it's a tad too subdued after being given the eye-watering campness of the 'teenage dream' update. it has also made me wonder what part kates will play in the accompanying video? do you think she'll go for britney's 'everytime' realness...linking it to a one mr. brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment