So, I felt it was high time for another round of "My Editions" - where I post about a limited edition piece from my personal collection. This time I'll be diving 'Into The Blue' with Kylie Minogue's 'Kiss Me Once (Limited Edition Vinyl Box Set)'. It's a gorgeously kissable, silk cloth-bound box set filled to the brim with sass. So let's get going!
First stop, what's included:
- 12" double vinyl of the standard version of the album
- Deluxe edition of the album on CD (With exclusive artwork featuring handwritten lipstick text by Kylie herself)
- Card featuring digital download code for the album
- 5 x 12" art prints on heavy paper stock, featuring an exclusive image only in this box set and a hand numbered life size kiss from Kylie
- 12" vinyl sticker sheet with 'Kiss Me Once' lips graphic
- 12" "faux window" featuring raindrops and the album title, so you can recreate the album artwork!
All is contained in a silk cloth-bound 12" vinyl box. 100 copies were signed by Kylie at random.
Next stop...some beautiful images and commentary of this dee-lightful box set:
A close up on that loverly, shimmering silk cloth-bound box. It simply features the 'Kiss Me Once' lips graphic stitched in the middle of the lid and it's hard to get the full effect without holding it in your hands. I spent a solid twenty minutes just stroking it... (in honour of 'Les Sex' and 'Sexercise' of course!). A simple touch, but it really adds to a sense of elegance about the piece.
It's a very slimline box, I was actually quite surprised when it arrived. At first glance it looks like it could only fit in a couple of vinyl - but keep reading to see what else is included.
Lid off and you're greeted by more lips and lipstick...I'm sensing a theme... It really does remind me of Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic', but it's so gorgeous I'm willing to overlook it
Click "Read More" to see the rest of the review and my score for this piece! :)